[talk-ch] Looking for illustration of amenity=boat_sharing

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Mar 19 13:01:59 CET 2021

Thanks for your efforts!

This specific case seems solved, as
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:A_Boat_To_Share.jpg
has a new version is a slightly better resolution and
on open license uploaded by Sailcom representative.

Proper image (702 × 485 pixels is still not high resolution) would be still
very useful, but it is not so urgently needed.

If you catch something during summer it would be great!

PS
Next one where I am stuck is
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:name:right
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:name:left
(some image depicting road signposted with two names at once,
one for each road side would be great)

Mar 8, 2021, 14:28 by Lukas.Toggenburger at fhgr.ch: