[talk-ch] Project for the ABZ Solidarity Fund

Marc M. marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 12:55:19 CET 2021

Hello,,

Le 18.03.21 à 12:09, Tiziano Müller a écrit :
> do you think the general concept of organizing a mapping
> day/week/weekend is something people might be interested?

before the pandemic, mappy parties were common in some regions
(sometimes monthly), this works well when people understand the concrete
effect of the operation: for example, saying "let's add information on
accessibility (blind or disabilities) works well if at the same time it
is explained that "such and such an app makes it possible to use the
data" or "we'll point out black spots to the municipality"

Regards,
Marc