[talk-ch] Project for the ABZ Solidarity Fund

Tiziano Müller tm at dev-zero.ch
Thu Mar 18 12:09:55 CET 2021

That has also been one of my worries, with a contest there will be
inevitably some who will try to cheat. Which would then require some
sort of controlling, but people getting disqualified if cheating was
discovered and simple analysis on user entries might already prevent a
lot of spam.

Besides the contest, do you think the general concept of organizing a
mapping day/week/weekend is something people might be interested?