[talk-ch] Project for the ABZ Solidarity Fund

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Mar 18 11:40:55 CET 2021

Maybe make contest based not on direct number of solved quests
(what will encourage guessing without survey, sadly happens even
without contests).

Maybe make contest based on number of days with mapping?
Or some other metric less encouraging low-quality answers?
Or just organize mapping without contest?

Mar 18, 2021, 11:15 by tm at dev-zero.ch: