[talk-ch] Open Government Data Luzern

David Haberthür email at davidhaberthuer.ch
Mon Apr 12 10:45:25 CEST 2021

Ciao Michael and Gunnar

Am 10.04.2021 21:09, schrieb michael spreng:
> The license requires attribution, so we would need a waiver for the use
> in OpenStreetMap. If someone is interested in using the data, someone
> could ask them.

I was/am interested to use the cadastral survey from Bern [1] for
editing in OSM.
As Michael correctly says, the license (from Lucerne as well as Bern)
requires attribution.
In the end I resorted to explaining the situation in an email to the
head of the 'Geoinformation Bern' [2].
He personally gave the permission to use the data for editing OSM which
in the end lead me to submit the data to the OSM Editor Layer Index [3]
and JOSM [4], so that all interested mappers can use it.

Gunnar, since you're interested to use this data, you could send an
email to the responsible person and ask for feedback and permission...

Have a great day,
Habi

[1]: https://opendata.swiss/en/dataset/amtliche-vermessung-farbig-wmts
[2]: