[talk-ch] Open Government Data Luzern

mr.funky at gmx.de mr.funky at gmx.de
Wed Apr 7 22:28:13 CEST 2021

Hi everybody,

just saw by accident, that recently the city government of
Lucerne/Luzern began to publish several data on opendata.swiss. The
first 42 files are related to geography and contain bunches of detail
data like the position of recycling stations, kindergartens or parks etc.
Eventhough, there is a lot of this already mapped, I can assume that the
additional data might be very useful to fill the missing attributes of
all the objects and enrich them with more and deeper information.
Me personally, I just map but have no clue about imports, the whole
license stuff (what is allowed, what not, ...) etc. but hope, that the
community with some more experienced persons may know what to do with
this open data.

Here is the link:

https://opendata.swiss/de/organization/stadt-luzern

Cheers,