[talk-ch] Query regarding Mapillary API

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 16:07:43 CET 2020

Thanks Marc

I have left a first question about the API on the mapillary forum :
https://forum.mapillary.com/c/imagery-data-integrations .. which doesn't
look too active

I will play around a bit to see if I can make some sense of the pic4review
image plus osm query result conflated to linkable images. Do you know of a
pic4review mission which accomplishes this for another amenity/tag ?

Best regards,

Stuart