[talk-ch] Query regarding Mapillary API

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:41:51 CET 2020

Hello Stuart,

I have no idea about Mapillary api itself
but https://pic4review.pavie.info allow to build quest
looking for (not only) mapillary pic for a type of osm object.

you may also check "osmose" code, it have a item for missing street
object (and also missing speed/height/... limit) using mapillary pic.
https://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/fr/errors/?country=switzerland&item=8300%2C8360
a docker exist to run your own items.

Regards,
Marc