[talk-ch] Communes fusionnées et tag place=village

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 21:00:12 CEST 2018

fake place=village : Jonathan have deleted some of them.
I also do it the same, but I only review one by one for the last month.
maybe we need a new osmose check (or with any other tool) to list all
village have the same name as the municipality, so after adding the true
village to the false-positive, I 'll help to detect future mistakes

ele (and population) :
agree for the revert not only due the unknown source but also because
the altitude of a village located on a slope on a hill only makes sense
if you know the long&lat concerned, which is not necessarily the place
where the place=village node is located arbitrarily