[talk-ch] Elvis Mehic and tourism=attractions

_ dikkeknodel dikkeknodel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:29:28 CEST 2018

Hi all,

A few of you have already sent comments to changesets of Elvis Mehic<http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=6173321>, the mapper who is very active mistakenly putting tourism=attractions with name=’some number’ to the map via the Maps.me app at what seems to be addresses if you have a look at the imagery. Since he is not responding to these, I have sent him a message via the OSM message service yesterday. I’ve sent this message in English and a google translate French version, since my French level is basically non-existent.

That is as far as I know the only intervention available to common OSM members. Would the next step be to inform the Data Working Group or is there more I can do? I hope we can get hold of this person and inform her or him of the correct way to put this relevant info in OSM.

Cheers,
dikkeknodel