[talk-ch] FYI: printmymap.world

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 21:44:06 CEST 2018

Just FYI: Do you know printMyMap?

printMyMap is a "individual map on demand" with worldwide coverage at
a price of €35.– (plus freight costs).

It's based on OpenStreetMap and Mapbox' Vector Tiles technology. It's
made in Switzerland and I've met the developer at the GEOSummit
conference last week.

>From the website http://printmymap.world/ : "printMyMap allows you to
easily create topographic maps tailored to your individual needs. You
can choose exactly which part of the world to put on your map and in
what scale, so it’s always a perfect fit for you. We print our maps on
tear-proof and water-resistant high quality paper and deliver the
final product to your place within a few days."

:Stefan