[talk-ch] Corrupt buildings

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Jul 25 09:54:49 CEST 2018

I doubt that something has gone wrong.  A redaction is not a revert (aka
it doesn't restore a previous state of an object), so the result depends
on what happened in the changeset that is being redacted.

If a building was added then it will simply vanish, if the geometry was
manipulated (for example by removing and adding a node) the results
might not be what is "expected".

Simon