[talk-ch] Map consistency - private floating islands

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 00:59:01 CEST 2018

I suppose that at least one "ending" node of the path is a
door/entrance/exit like maybe this one
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1785941555
it's maybe enough for a QA tool and for routing to :
- connect this node to the building outer
- add entrance and or door tag

the main issue is the lack of street imagery or the need of a survey.

Of course indoor mapping to connect this highway is better
but it also need a survey or a local knowledge.