[talk-ch] Proposed mechanical edit: fountain names/descriptions in Bern (was: Re: addr:suburb in Bern + tagging POI -> Standort) + WikiData

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Mon Jul 9 08:03:30 CEST 2018

Hi,

Could you point me to a dataset with the kind of "location descriptions" you would like to ingest into Wikidata?

Before creating a new property, I would advise you to examine whether the following property could be used:

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P2795

directions: describe how to find the subject - directions, objects along way, comments
Wegbeschreibung: Beschreibung zum Auffinden eines Objektes – Richtungen, Objekte entlang des Weges, Kommentare

Cheers,
Beat