[talk-ch] Map consistency - private floating islands

Sat Jul 7 11:24:03 CEST 2018

Hi Kai

You can model ways through buildings quite normally. I don't think you
should add tunnel=yes, but indoor=yes or if it is a passage, you can use
tunnel=building_passage
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:tunnel#tunnel.3Dbuilding_passage
and of course add the appropriate access tags if it is private.

For publicly accessible parks (with or without a fee) the entrance
through a house should be modelled. But for private stuff like your
example, don't hesitate to mark it as a false positive and move on.
There is no need, nor is it possible, to map all the private property
details.

Michael