[talk-ch] Bibliomedia Suisse (undiscussed import)

Pascal Mages pascal at planetmages.ch
Thu Aug 2 11:51:10 CEST 2018

I know someone working at Bibliomedia in Solothurn. If needed I'll
happily activate this contact. Just let me know.

Stay cool! ;)
Pascal

--
Pascal Mages
Leonhard-Ragaz-Weg 7

Mobile: +41 77 403 0019
Phone: +41 43 544 0776

pascal at planetmages.ch
www.planetmages.ch

E-Mail signiert mit CAcert (www.cacert.org)
oder
PGP KeyID 4096R/4D95444D
Fingerprint 36E1 6B76 C73C 4D6B BF88  A347 78C9 28A5 4D95 444D