[talk-ch] SOSM AGM - Why OSM makes my immortal ;-)

Olivier Chatelain olivier.chatelain at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:58:00 CEST 2018

Hi everybody,

Thanks to Simon and all the active members of SOSM for everthingy. - Great
to work and contribute with you.

One reason for my contributions:
- How long last the results of my daily job? 5y-10y-30y maybe
- How long last entries in OSM (and Wikipedia)? 10y-20y-100y-200y - as long
a building, a street, a place does not change much, this is somehow
IMMORTAL data :-)

Regards from the "federal city (Bundesstadt)"
Olivier