[talk-ch] Pls, don't delete sidewalks, visual impaired people might use them

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 13:01:46 CEST 2017

You could also ask "Are OSM users interested to see motorways" , e.g.
if they drive on a bicycle. :-)

Navigation programs and their renderers have to become smarter and
only show information that is interesting to the user at any
particular moment, be it POIs, cycleways, sidewalks, power lines,
motorways etc.

m.