[talk-ch] problème https://overpass-turbo.osm.ch/

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 2 23:36:30 CEST 2017

Hello,

Yes my query use (changed:"2017-08-01T00:00:00Z")
I did not know that a non-attic server did not handle this,
I thought that attic was for very old data.

The tech email is a mailing list or a contact email?
Thanks for the information, I 'll use it next time.

For an attic server install, I 'll read the doc again.

I'll also send a feature request to overpass dev to have
a better error message

Regards,
Marc