[talk-ch] 2017 SOSM AGM and Mapping Party in Fribourg

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Mar 9 15:16:17 CET 2017

We will be holding our AGM this year in Fribourg see
http://sosm.ch/sosm-annual-general-meeting-april-8th-2017-fribourg/

As always we will, after lunch, go out mapping. Everybody interested in
OpenStreetMap is welcome to come and if there is interest we can do some
impromptu instruction on OpenStreetMap and on how to contribute.

If you intend to map, it would be a good idea to take you own laptop
with you as we will not be able to provide computers at the venue.

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigröße  : 488 bytes
Beschreibung: OpenPGP digital signature