[talk-ch] addr:housenumber building⁼garage

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 12:29:46 CEST 2017

There is the noaddress=yes tag (low usage)
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:noaddress

Edit of the wiki page made on May 6 by Dcapillae give the impression
that the tool already used it
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Qa.poole.ch_(QA_tool)

It would be useful that qa tool use it. For example
dashed red for unsigned=yes on building in red right now
dashed orange for unsigned=yes on building in orange right now
blank for noname=yes

Regards,
Marc