[talk-ch] missing ref for highway=tertiary

Tue Jul 25 16:21:49 CEST 2017

Hi

I think you can safely ignore this complaint. There are routes which do
not have a relevant ref. A relevant ref would be one known by drivers
and which is occasionally written on signage along the road. Like the
number 1 along the Zürich-Bern primary road.
See https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/nYU2N_G00nLjo7ELbOF30g for an
example of such signage.

Michael