[talk-ch] Same procedure are last year ...

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Jan 14 11:05:53 CET 2017

On time, on the 1st of January the updates were done. Special thanks to
gerzim and loremo for helping. Essentially I had nearly nothing to do :-)

In the mean time I've updated the municipality data on
http://qa.poole.ch/ch-roads/ too to reflect the changes.

loremo has already made the changes at admin level 6 (Bezirke/districts)
in Graubünden, thanks for that too. We should probably, sometime this
year, do a general clean up of the borders at that level for the other
cantons too, I suspect that they are likely rather out of sync (due to
the many changes at the municipality level).

Simon