[talk-ch] harmonisation toilets:wheelchair

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 20:11:57 CEST 2017

Hello Michael,

Le 29. 08. 17 à 19:24, Michael Reichert a écrit :
> Am 25.08.2017 um 13:30 schrieb marc marc:
>> I want to fix 2 types of anomalies related to "toilets:wheelchair"
>>
>> 1) 118 yes / no values for the tag wheelchair_toilet
>> There is no tag with this name on the wiki,
>> the correct spelling is toilets:wheelchair
>
> There was some kind of cleanup by the Wheelmap guys in Germany
> a few months ago.
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-de/2017-February/113838.html
>
> It might be a good idea to look at them manually.

Thanks for the link.
I see that they made or trying to make a cleanup.
But I have not understood why there is still some objects
with this tag, a few month after the message.
nobody disagree with it, but nobody
I feel that their cleaning was not done yet.
4600x in 2016, 4400x before cleaning in France, 4200 today.

I fix the "yes/no" cases in Switzerland taking into account
a few cases where toilets:wheelchair was already set.

I just discovered that there are also 16x wheelchair:toilets
According to my research on the wiki, is is a lack of harmonization
on the German wiki page with toilets:wheelchair AND wheelchair:toilets
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Key:wheelchair
Weitere_Werte <> museum
Rollstuhlkarte.ch wiki says it is using it
but it seem not the case or not working
OpenLinkMap wiki also says it, also not working
I also propose to correct it with toilets:wheelchair
I'll send a message to warn them.

Once finished in Switzerland, I think it would be useful
if someone speaking German correctly reports on talk-de
that there is still keys to migrate.
I can of course do the technical stuff if "talk-de" agree.

For the "unknown" value, I plan to do it tonight
if nobody has any objection.

Regards,
Marc