[talk-ch] Pls, don't delete sidewalks, visual impaired people might use them

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:31:03 CEST 2017

What about the width of an hedge or grass area between the sidewalk
and the road ?

It's also more difficult to map the width of a sidewalk with obstacles
if the sidewalk is only tagged on the main road: you get ugly tags
such as sidewalk:left:width and have to split the main road each time
the sidewalk width on the right or left changes.