[talk-ch] Pls, don't delete sidewalks, visual impaired people might use them

Andreas Bürki abuerki at anidor.com
Thu Aug 24 21:44:42 CEST 2017

Am 24.08.2017 um 20:25 schrieb amilopowers at u-cloud.ch:
> I am sorry to use this topic for this. But am I wrong or are
> layers/levels in the train station "Bern" pretty messed up?

Looks like. Friendly speaking, haven't touched HB Berne since many, many
moons. This due to the fact, that this place is extremely complicated
and when you are not really in the matter and know the place very well,
there is a great risk you break something.

E.g The Baldachin was years ago visible on the map, as well the bus
stops Perron F, E and G. Now, invisible on the map, just the data.

cheeers, h.

I think