[talk-ch] Pls, don't delete sidewalks, visual impaired people might use them

amilopowers at u-cloud.ch amilopowers at u-cloud.ch
Thu Aug 24 20:25:23 CEST 2017

I am sorry to use this topic for this. But am I wrong or are layers/levels in the train station "Bern" pretty messed up? I think someone thought layers from the rail level up and others the other way around.

I think there's a lot of craft mapping needed to fix this.

Gesendet von ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original-Nachricht --------