[talk-ch] Pls, don't delete sidewalks, visual impaired people might use them

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Aug 24 20:21:35 CEST 2017

Adding separate footways needs a lot of care to not break things. I did
a quick check in Bern and couldn't find any larger deletions of
footways, so we need to wait till Andreas gives us a pointer.

I did see a rather large amount of "original" mapping and tagging that
would be a good idea to avoid by everybody contributing in Bern given
that it is a high density and important area.

Simon