[talk-ch] Larger removal of street and place names derived from the GWR

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 21:09:55 CEST 2017

Le 13. 08. 17 à 15:07, Simon Poole a écrit :

> Am 13.08.2017 um 14:55 schrieb marc marc:
>>
>> In Domdidier half of the roads are involved at least partly.
>> 3/5 of the affected road with a wrong name have been survey by myself
>> AFTER the problematic import. so I suppose that survey changeset done
>> after the import are not taken into account.
> Could you give an example?

road Vy-d'Avenches
this part have been reverted https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/237594016
hidden v3 seems to be mine done by survey in
You can see the correct typo (a "-" missing) in changeset comment, in
addr:street on building and also in another part of this road that
doesn't have been reverted
version #8 of https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/128523419/history

another affected part of the same road
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/43590043
hidden v6 seems to be mine done by survey in

> we may be able to fix this up automatically if the reason is clear.

I have the local knowledge and working to fix all affected street in
Domdidier and can survey for typos.

But I think that changesets made by DWG need to be review/improve
because if I found many surveyed datas lost in this village, it is
likely that it also happen at the country scale.

Let me know if you want I freeze my fix while you're talking with DWG (I
got no reply to the message I wrote to him a few days ago).

Regards,
Marc