[talk-ch] Parc Naziunal Svizzer / Schweizerischer Nationalpark

Roman Fischer romanf at trash.net
Wed Aug 9 08:13:27 CEST 2017

Dear Marc,

You are of course right we have no obligation to honor requests. But
we are free to consider them and then decide however we want. At least
they asked nicely and didn't just change the map. :)

And yes, maybe my wording was not very precices. I was only talking
about this specific request and not in general. I should have written
"If this request came from the Verwaltung des Schweizerischen
Nationalparks...". I don't know anything about caves in Garmisch or
country borders. :)

-Roman