[talk-ch] Parc Naziunal Svizzer / Schweizerischer Nationalpark

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:44:00 CEST 2017

Would you honour a request from an official side to remove data from
OSM ? (e.g. when Garmish-Partenkirche asks to remove cave entrances)
Would you honour a request from an official side to alter the boundary
of a country ?

IMHO We do not have to honour requests from any party, we should map
what is on the ground.
If the party wants a map with a particular feature, it's up to them to
make that map, we just provide the data

m.