[talk-ch] incomplete extract on planet.osm.ch

Sat Jul 9 21:39:35 CEST 2016

Hello

I fixed our extract (cut it out again from the latest planet dump) and
the relations are there again. Sorry again for this error.
Unfortunately, I could not find out why this happened.

If you are consuming our diffs, in this diff:
http://planet.osm.ch/replication/hour/000/028/376.osc.gz all the
relations appear again. But with the same version number. So to be on
the safe side, I would recommend to import the Swiss extract from scratch.

The lakes on osm.ch should reappear tomorrow morning. During the night,
all low zoom tiles will be regenerated. Fir higher zoom levels, use
refresh in your browser and the lake should reappear immediately.

Have a nice weekend
Michael