[talk-ch] Swiss OpenStreetMap Flyer

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Jul 30 17:33:20 CEST 2016

SOSM (sosm.ch) has produced a fair number of small OpenStreetMap flyers
in the same format as the German ones but with text that is more
appropriate for Switzerland. We would rather not send them around by
postal mail, but if you send us a note to flyer at sosm.ch we should be
able to arrange something. We have quite a few left, but obviously would
only give out large amounts to people that are willing to redistribute them.

The leaflets are currently German only, but given enough interest and
translation help we could produce them in other languages.

Dateiname   : ijhkloccjhmfbiah.jpg
Dateityp    : image/jpeg
Dateigröße  : 28004 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verfügbar