[talk-ch] Same procedure as last year

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Nov 10 12:28:40 CET 2015

Yes, a new year is approaching with alarming speed, as as every year
since we imported the communal administrative boundaries we will update
them asap on the 1.1. or soon after.

I've prepared (again as always) a list to facilitate splitting the work
up:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Switzerland/2016_Municipiality_Mergers

Notes: the merger of Brot-Dessous, Rochefort  seems to be in limbo and
we will need to re-check if that is actually going to happen, further
there are three mergers planned for later next year, they, naturally,
will have to wait till they become effective.

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigröße  : 488 bytes
Beschreibung: OpenPGP digital signature