[talk-ch] addr:village instead of addr:city?

Fred Jelk wakefred at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:59:04 CET 2015

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your feedback.
Should I change these wrong tags or would you do that yourself? What
if they change the tag again from addr:city to addr:village (see the
answer from Leander Rumo)? I won't denounce someone here on the
mailinglist, but if you like, I can send you a PM with a name and a
overpass-query of such a user who change this address-tag.

Fred