[talk-ch] Fwd: [OpenGLAM CH WG] Sign up for the First Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon!

Andreas Bürki abuerki at anidor.com
Tue Feb 3 23:07:04 CET 2015

Vielleicht auch interessant für OSM Mapper

cheeers, h.

Betreff: 	[OpenGLAM CH WG] Sign up for the First Swiss Open Cultural
Data Hackathon!
Datum: 	Thu, 8 Jan 2015 18:46:51 +0100
Von: 	Estermann Beat <beat.estermann at bfh.ch>
Antwort an: 	wg at openglam.ch
(wikimediach-l at lists.wikimedia.org) <wikimediach-l at lists.wikimedia.org>,
okfn-ch at lists.okfn.org <okfn-ch at lists.okfn.org>

Dear all,

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

For the OpenGLAM CH Working Group it has been a busy start, and I’m
happy to make the following announcements:

-          Since this afternoon, registration for the *First Swiss Open
Cultural Hackathon* is open. You’ll find the necessary information on
the wiki:
http://make.opendata.ch/wiki/event:2015-02  -- Secure your place by
registering early!
We are looking forward to seeing you *on 27/28 February 2015 at the
National Library in Bern*!

-          There will be a pre-event targeted at artists, hackers, and
other interested people *in the evening of 16 January 2015 at the Rote
Fabrik in Zürich
*Join the *Open Cultural Re-Mix Meetup organized by Dock 18 *to immerse
yourselves in the hackathon topic, generate and discuss initial ideas
for projects, and meet like-minded people!
Further information:
 http://glam.opendata.ch/join-us-for-the-open-cultural-data-remix-meetup/

* *

-          *On 23 January 2015, from 13:30 to 18:00, *there will be a
*Preparation Meeting for Data Providers in Zurich*!

Further information:
http://glam.opendata.ch/swiss-open-cultural-data-hackathon-preparation-meeting/

Don’t hesitate to point heritage institutions to this event as well as
to our written information for data providers:
http://glam.opendata.ch/heritage-institutions-invited-to-provide-datacontent-for-hackathon/

Best regards

Beat

 OpenGLAM.ch_Logo.jpg

Beat Estermann
Coordinator OpenGLAM CH Working Group
http://openglam.ch <http://openglam.ch/>

Berne University of Applied Sciences
E-Government Institute
Brückenstrasse 73
CH-3005 Bern

beat.estermann at openglam.ch <mailto:beat.estermann at openglam.ch>

Phone +41 31 848 34 30
Phone (direct number) +41 31 848 34 38
Fax +41 31 848 34 31

*First Swiss Open Cultural Data Hackathon – 27/28 February 2015 – Save
the date!
<http://glam.opendata.ch/first-swiss-open-cultural-data-hackathon-save-the-date/>*