[talk-ch] [OKFN-CH] Swiss Transport Data: Next Steps / Opendata.ch Transport Working Group Kickoff

Hannes Gassert hannes at gassert.ch
Sun May 4 16:38:00 CEST 2014

Hi there,

Three things:

* Thanks Andreas for trying to make sure OSM is represented, much
appreciated.
* As I can't be a member of all mailing lists in this country, please make
sure the right people are on http://opendata.ch/mailinglist - so many of
the data sets that will be our targets in the next months have a geo aspect
and could thus be interesting for your community.
* Patrick Brosi of geops.ch will attend, to my knowledge he is one of the
top experts when it comes to integrating transportation data with OSM (
http://tracker.geops.ch etc), so the geohacker point of view should be
represented :)

In any case: SOSM is very much welcome to take part in this, would be great
to have some of you on board!

Sending kind regards,
Hannes

PS: http://opendata.ch/sports-hackdays should also be interesting for you
guys! Think of running and mountaineering trails, bicycle routes, stadiums
etc!

--
Hannes Gassert  |  http://gassert.ch  |  +41 78 663 11 09