[talk-ch] Happy New Year / 2014 Municipality Mergers

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Jan 1 18:51:11 CET 2014

Given that it was substantially less work than last year, all the
changes have already been made and the street name statistics have been
changed too. On the subject of the name statistics, there was a
substantial update just before the new year, see my blog post:
http://sosm.ch/updated-street-name-completeness-statistics/ if you
missed it.

Simon