[talk-ch] Public transport: didok update

Thorsten Kurz tkurz at gmx.net
Wed Feb 5 22:03:03 CET 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the updated map. I was just having a look around in Lausanne
and found four unconnected bus stops at Bessières:
http://didok.osm.ch/#18:46.521284:6.637156

I'm pretty sure that these bus stops still exist. Is it possible that
they were joined to the nearby Metro station with the same name? Is
there a way to find out the uic_ref of an individual bus stop?

Thorsten