[talk-ch] Fêtons Linux in Geneva

Cédric BRINER briner at infomaniak.ch
Tue Feb 4 00:26:54 CET 2014

Hello Mappers,

We are organizing "Fêtons Linux" (literraly: Linux Party) in Geneva  on
saturday 24 Mai. This will be the 4th edition. Yeah !!

As we'd like to grow up and mix people up, we are asking you if you'd
like to take advantage of this event to jump on the boat to have a OSM
event in Geneva. We would be very proud to host mappers.

Furthermore, you can also give a conference on an OSM related topic, or
give some course to people as we have a class room.

Please, let me know if you are interested.

Sincerly

For "Fêtons Linux"
Cédric BRINER