[talk-ch] OKCON 2013 Geneva Sept. 17th/18th: Any Mappers there?

Stefan Oderbolz oderbolz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:29:00 CEST 2013

Hi there,

I will be there and hope to have some interesting discussions about OSM
there as well. I consider myself to belong to both, the Open Data and OSM
community (though not "official" of any kind).
Disclaimer: I'm one of the developers of the coming federal open data
portal (opendata.admin.ch), which has it's launch event at the OKCon on
Monday 16th Sept.

- Stefan