[talk-ch] beta-test winter sports map

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:24:18 CET 2013

On pistes-nordiques I tried to avoid the colour scheme
green/blue/red/... to promote relation mapping and the color tag on
crosscountry pistes. I admit it's not very nice in Switzerland, because
XC ski organizations tendto quit color marking of the pistes here . The
dashing scheme of openpistemap wasn't that bad.

About color coding, one thing I have in my todo list but never done is a
different scheme for North America :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_skiing#Ski_trail_ratings.

Yves