[talk-ch] Help wanted - Fwd: Cc-ch Digest, Vol 61, Issue 1

Andreas Bürki abuerki at anidor.com
Fri Mar 8 20:09:40 CET 2013

Can anybody help this young lady?

h.

(no, I don't think it's a fake)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Cc-ch Digest, Vol 61, Issue 1
Datum: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:00:33 -0500
Von: cc-ch-request at lists.ibiblio.org
Antwort an: cc-ch at lists.ibiblio.org

Today's Topics:

   1. PhD / collaboration (Eva Cellina)

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 11:33:26 +0000
From: Eva Cellina <eva_cellina at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Cc-ch] PhD / collaboration
To: <cc-ch at lists.ibiblio.org>

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have graduated from the University of Geneva with a Bachelor and a
Master of Laws. In April, I'm goin to start my PhD in Geneva and I would
like to write about open licensing, copyright/copyleft, creative commons...
I have a stong interest for IP in general; I study IP a semester at the
Humboldt University in Berlin and participated in the WIPO summerschool
last summer, where I learned about CC.

I tried to contact CC switzerland several times but it has been
unsuccessful. I am from Tessin and live in Geneva and would love to
contribute to and be a part of your organisation if you are interessed.

I was also wondering if you might have any idea of a current problematic
legal situation with open licencing or CC ? I want to write a thesis
that would be as useful as possible and which could bring answers to a
current problem in Switzerland and swiss law.

Eva