[talk-ch] Update GWR Street Name List

Andrew Lunn andrew at lunn.ch
Wed Jun 26 08:00:35 CEST 2013

> In any case I would like to again ask for everybody to participate in
> improving our name coverage as far as possible, while it is true that
> getting the last 10 to 20% right is sometimes difficult, getting to the
> 805 mark is typically very easy.

Hi Simon

Could you explain how the name matching works. I have a few cases in
the area i map where names are present on the map, yet they are not
getting matched and appear in the list.

Most appear to be farm building. e.g. In Gelterkinden, BL:

http://qa.poole.ch/ch-roads/BL/2846.html

Flue is listed, but this is on the map, as a farm building. If you put
"Flue, Gelterkinden" directly into the OSM search dialog box, it takes
you there.

    Thanks
	Andrew