[talk-ch] osm.ch launched

Sarah Hoffmann lonvia at denofr.de
Sun Jun 16 08:00:46 CEST 2013

Hoi,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 01:17:30PM +0200, Patrick Stählin wrote:
> The technical team of SOSM has launched osm.ch [1][2]. This will be
> the home of all services provided by SOSM to assist mappers in
> Switzerland.
>
> The services currently running on osm.ch are:
>
> * An up-to-date extract on http://planet.osm.ch
> * Hourly diffs for Switzerland on http://planet.osm.ch/replication
> * Overpass API for Switzerland on http://overpass.osm.ch
> * Routing for pedestrians, cars and cyclists on http://routing.osm.ch

I'd like to add that we are still looking for people to help out with the
new server. There are two areas in particular: the main page needs a better
design than the current retro look, translation into French (at least) and
a proper maintainer. Second, we would like to further develop the map on
the main page to a more 'Swiss' style and would welcome help on that.

If you are interested to get involved, get in contact with me or write to
tech at sosm.ch.

Sarah