[talk-ch] Update GWR Street Name List

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Jun 25 23:54:17 CEST 2013

I've updated the underlying data of http://qa.poole.ch/ch-roads/ to the
2013-06-01 dataset from the BfS. There hasn't been much movement except
for a clear negative trend that more places are not classifying the
objects in the database, either not giving any type at all ("unknown"
column in the table) or classifying the type as "none" (GWR definition).
Very visible example of this is the municipality Bözberg which currently
has no objects classified as roads (even though previous version of the
data had around 40). This naturally makes the data substantially less
useful.

In any case I would like to again ask for everybody to participate in
improving our name coverage as far as possible, while it is true that
getting the last 10 to 20% right is sometimes difficult, getting to the
805 mark is typically very easy.