[talk-ch] Est-ce que cette liste est encore vivante?

Frédéric Benninger benninger at sunrise.ch
Mon Jan 14 09:48:59 CET 2013

Hello,

This is confusing, look for example in Germany, it has an entry in
the main list with "Talk-de" domaine openstreetmap.org
Sub lists organized by regions and cities are on openstreetmap.de

This is just my point of view, it is not necessary to go back on
openstreetmap.org if the majority of people want to keep their
sovereignty digital ;-)

greetings
   benni_75