[talk-ch] Clean-up of import Netzwerk Schweizer Pärke

Sun Apr 28 16:53:36 CEST 2013

Hello

I'm finished with the clean-up. Have a look at
http://http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Datendelphin/NetzwerkSchweizerPaerkeCleanup
Thanks to FischersFritz for helping.

There were a few instances of other old, outdated imports by individual
mappers (please at least write a mail to talk-ch before doing such
things, and make sure it gets maintained. None of them matched the
current outline any more). I deleted those as well during the cleaning.

The "Parc Naziunal Svizzer" is now tagged as boundary=protected_area
with protect_class=1a, which I believe is too recent a tagging scheme to
be rendered by standard mapnik style. It's the only park which could be
tagged as national_park, which would be rendered. All others are not
really national I think.

Have a nice weekend
Michael