[talk-ch] Clean-up of import Netzwerk Schweizer Pärke

Wed Apr 24 19:06:18 CEST 2013

Hello

In English, because it concerns all of Switzerland:

A short summary of what happened: Netzwerk Schweizer Pärke has imported
parks for which they have the polygons, with appropriate attributes.
Unfortunately most of the parks boundaries overlap with already
available communal boundaries, leading to ways on top of each other.

Now the Netzwerk Schweizer Pärke has asked if someone could help with
reverting their import, until they have time to do the import properly,
and I have now started to clean up this import, processing the first
four parks. What I did is documented here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Datendelphin/NetzwerkSchweizerPaerkeCleanup
(in German, sorry)

For any objections or remarks please reply in this thread.

Thank you to the Netzwerk Schweizer Pärke for the cooperation.

Regards
Michael