[talk-ch] bing Aerial Imagery

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:31:21 CET 2012

Hi Simon

See also at Talk-de the thread "Bing! Bing! Bing! Neue Luftbilder!"
where someone seems to know in which "blocks" the imagery was taken.

That's fantastic news especially also for Rapperswil - since this will
be the place where mappers meet next year at the FOSSGIS conference
(*)!

Yours, Stefan

(*) See: FOSSGIS, 12.-14 June 2013 and the brand new Call for Papers
at http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2013/callforpapers/